Our group has multiple postdoc positions available. The research projects are related to:
- Source-code level program verification (against safety properties or security-related properties)
- Run-time verification/enforcement of Java/C programs
The postdocs will work with existing researchers in the group as well as interact with researchers in the same research center. Once hired, the candidate will have the opportunity to travel overseas to collaborate with partners of the projects.
The working language is English. The general requirements on the candidate are:
- A PhD in Computer Science or related areas.
- Strong background in logic and reasoning.
- An established research record.
- Proficiency in Java or C++ programming
The term is one to three years starting as early as June 2017. The salary range is SGD 65K – 80K per annual. Singapore’s tax is around 3%-5% of the annual salary.
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Jun Sun (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.